Aloha and Welcome to the Native Hawaiian Chamber of Commerce website, which features a member portal with access to member-only resources, as well as, a Business Directory which provides our corporate members with the opportunity to highlight and showcase their businesses.
- Establishing an open relationship with leaders of the Hawaii State Legislature's Native Hawaiian Caucus.
- Partnering with organizations such as OHA, Kamehameha Schools, the Mayor's Office of Economic Revitalization, and the University of Hawai'i at Manoa Shidler College of Business, to name just a few.
- Solidifying our collaboration with the Hawai‘i Island, Kaua‘i and Maui Native Hawaiian Chambers of Commerce in collaboration with the Office of Hawaiian Affairs.
- Creating and implementing Ho'omana, a cohort to help Native Hawaiian micro and small businesses create lasting and sustainable growth.
- Spotlighting our members and their businesses to the broader community with features in Ka Wai Ola, NHCC’s website and social media pages as well as our email newsletters.
If you are not a member of our Chamber, we strongly encourage you to consider joining. Our membership is up considerably over the past year thanks to our new programs, events and resources. The best is still to come. Your membership affords us the ability to be a strong resource for Native Hawaiian businesses.
To current and prospective members, Mahalo Nui Loa for your support. Please feel free to reach out to me or our Executive Director, Andrew Rosen, any time. We welcome all questions, comments and suggestions that you may have which will allow our Chamber to better serve you.
Here is to a healthy, vibrant and successful 2024.
Me ke aloha nui iā Ke Akua