Opportunity to be Featured on Hawaii Real Podcast
I love podcasts. I am a big fan of such programs as The Joe Rogan Experience, and London Real, among several others. Being a Hawaii boy, I naturally looked around locally to see if there was a high quality One on One interview style long-form podcast (I know it’s a mouthful!). When I didn’t find one, an idea spurted, “Make One”. And Hawaii Real was born.
- Taizha Hughes-Kaluhiokalani, Miss Aloha Hula 2019
- Nikki Holbrook, Miss Hawaii 2019
- Aaron and Cindy Forsgren, Tanoa Hawaii
- Kalenaku DeLima, Kapena School of Music
- Timmy Wailehua, Native Hawaiian Chamber of Commerce
- Keola Rapozo, FITTED
- AugieT, Former radio personality
- Megan Kau, Attorney
NHCC is excited to offer 1 NHCC Member the exclusive opportunity to be the featured guest on an upcoming episode of the Hawaii Real Podcast. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure for your business or to bring awareness to an issue of importance/relevance for our community.
For the episode, we would like to focus on one of the following themes/discussion areas:
- If you work in OR own a business in the hospitality industry, what are your thoughts on the future of tourism in Hawaii?
- There is extensive discussion around reimagining a local economy that is more circular, more resilient and more values driven. How do we go about achieving this?
- What does it mean to you to be a Native Hawaiian business?
- What do you see as the largest challenges that Kanaka business owners face? What can/should we do collectively to address?
- How do you define economic self-determination that is led by kanaka maoli?
- During the pandemic, we have seen an increase in small businesses as well as new and innovative products, services and ways of doing business - with increased competition and a changing market, how is your business staying relevant?
If you are interested applying for this opportunity, please complete the application form below. Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 13, and will be reviewed/evaluated by a Committee. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com